Hello! I graduated from UC Davis in 2010 with a B.S. in biological sciences with an emphasis in neurobiology, physiology, and behavior. I plan on becoming a doctor eventually. I am a born-again Christian who loves Jesus with all my heart. He is the reason that I live and breathe.
Update edit 6/30/16: I recently obtained my Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences from Kansas City University.
Update edit 10/20/16: I got into medical school!!! I was recently accepted into the Class of 2022 at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO. God has been so faithful to me these past 5+ years. Never give up on your dreams!!!
Would you rather…
- Watch, Star Wars, or Star Trek? Use whichever moves you find most relevant.
- Depends on which Star Trek. I prefer Star Trek Voyager or TNG, but I do love Star Wars and can’t wait for the next movie that’s coming out.
- Read on a Kindle or paperback book? This question is a starter for many possible conversations on reading, favorite books, technology, libraries, bookstores, and more.
- I prefer paperback but a Kindle book is so much more convenient to carry around a lot of books and it’s instant gratification when I want to read something new.
- Go to a play or musical?
- I ❤ musicals!
- Go to the theater or a movie?
- Live is not always better than film BUT I do prefer theater.
- Hike or bike?
- Neither? Haha. I guess hike? I’m a horrible bicyclist.
- Wear jeans or chinos?
- Have a Margarita or Pina Colada?
- Neither. I prefer Nojitos since I don’t drink.
- Crash with friends or stay in a hotel?
- Crashing with friends is so much more fun.
- Visit Europe or Mexico?
- Already been to Mexico and wouldn’t mind going back but I’ve never been to Europe so I definitely want to visit there too.
- Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
- I love Hawaii because it’s laid back and relaxing and gorgeous. I would also love to visit Alaska and soak in it’s incredible landscapes and nature.
- Go skiing or snowshoeing?
- Since I’m not a great skier, I’d love to try snowshoeing.
- Travel by plane, train, or automobile?
- I like flying 😉
- Go climbing or zip lining?
- Go to a comedy club or dance club?
- Both 😉
- Have a night out or evening in?
- Both 😉
- Watch TV or read a book?
- Both 🙂
- Go canoeing or waterskiing?
- Canoeing sounds more fun. I really love whitewater rafting (that should have been an option).
- Camp in an RV or stay in a tent?
- Camp in an RV since I’ve already stayed in a tent.
- Use Facebook or Twitter?
- Facebook (but really Instagram)
- Choose a free trip or money?
- Either. Both have their pros and cons.
- Win the lottery or find your perfect job?
- Perfect job!
- Swim in a pool or the ocean? Salt water and waves crashing on the beach or temperature controlled, lovely water all year round.
- Swim in a pool. Not a big fan of sand getting everywhere, but that doesn’t mean I hate the beach.
- Travel by sailboat or cruise ship?
- I’ve only been on one cruise but I loved it and am trying to plan my next cruise soon.
- Watch sports or play sports?
- Not that I’m super athletic, but I would much rather play sports than just watch.
- Play dodgeball or kickball?
- Dodgeball 🙂
Here’s what some of my friends say about me:
Kimberly (a.k.a Kimber) is a pretty rad person. She’s super reliable, loyal, outgoing, SUPER DUPPPERR SMART, and is a kooky cutie pie!! She’s like a Vincent Van Gogh painting…from far away you think you know her but as you get closer, you realize there is alot of uniquness and complexity to Kimber and you fall more and more in love with her!!!! – Angela W.
Kim is uber-friendly and always up for a good time. She’s loyal, and she’s genuine in her desire to know you. She loves Jesus and leading worship as she rocks the keys! – Kimmi W.